Information about the Delivery:
- 2-9 weeks for internal doors, depends of the stock availability.
- 3-8 weeks for Hot tubs (depends of the season).
All goods are shipped from Lithuania or Belarus.
Internal doors. Delivery fee depends of the location. Starts from £0...
The buyer requires arranging the person, who will be helping to unload goods by hand.
- Kerbside delivery from £36. The Delivery fee depends of the location.
- Standard delivery is made by 3rd party transport company without the tail-lift vehicle (usually 3.5t van), which means the buyer requires to hire equipment such as forklift, telehandler for unloading the hot tub off the vehicle.
- We charge £60 on top of delivery fee for deliveries made by the vehicle with tail-lift. It means that the driver is unloading the hot tub off the vehicle ONLY. We make deliveries in England only.
- The driver WILL NOT be helping to move the hot tub to the final location. Moving goods from Kerbside is at your risk and responsibility.
- Damage to lawns, flower beds, driveways adjacent to a narrow or difficult access route will be the responsibility of the customer.
- It is recommended to the customer to discuss the delivery process and arrangements with the seller prior to the order.
If the product is received by you and has transit damage to the outer packaging then this must be noted when signing the carrier’s delivery note or hand held computer. If it is obvious that the whole set has been damaged during transit then you can refuse delivery and ask for a replacement set to be sent.
If when unpacking the goods and within 48 hours of delivery you find that there is a manufacturing fault or missing parts then there is no need to return the full set as you can contact our customer service department and they will send out replacement parts. Claim MUST be notified to RG Doors Ltd within 48 hours of receipt otherwise no responsibility will be accepted by RG Doors Ltd